Brentsville is an unincorporated village in Prince William County, Virginia. Originally known as Prince William Court House, Brentsville was first platted in 1822 and served as the site of Prince William County's fourth county seat from 1820 to January 1, 1894. Brentsville is near the exact geographical center of the county.
Web Sites and Links
Antietam Discussion GroupArticle titled "Brentsville Courthouse - Witness to history" by Paul Spencer.
Friends of Brentsville Courthouse Historic CentrePhotos, mission statement, history, and events calendar.