Clyde was a place in Bryan County, Georgia, United States. It was formerly a town.
Clyde was named after Sir Colin Campbell, Lord Clyde.
The history of the town is uncertain, in part due to destruction of records in a fire. The Bryan county seat was in a town called Eden since at least 1860; some think Eden was an earlier name for the same place later known as Clyde. In either case, by 1901 Clyde was listed as the Bryan County seat, keeping that role through 1935.
The seat was moved to Pembroke, Georgia in 1937.
The land where Clyde formerly stood was taken over by the United States Army for an artillery range, and became part of Fort Stewart, Georgia.
Shopping and Consumer Resources
See Classifieds for Items in Eden, GeorgiaLive Deal
Get a New Car Quote from Dealers near Eden, GeorgiaCars Direct
Find a Used Car in the area around Eden, GeorgiaCars Direct
Get Coupons for Businesses in Eden, GeorgiaValpak
Find more Coupons for Businesses in Eden, GeorgiaHotCoupons
Find a Florist in or near to Eden, GeorgiaFTD
Get More Classifieds for items being sold in and around Eden, GeorgiaZiply
Find Small Farms, Farmers Markets and Food Co-ops around Eden, GeorgiaLocalHarvest
Find or Report the best deal on Gasoline in Eden, GeorgiaGasBuddy
Find Upcoming Live Auctions around Eden, GeorgiaAuctionZip